An exciting opportunity has become available for a 2IC with mechanical knowledge and experience to join Western Australia's largest poultry organisation, working closely with a like-minded team to deliver fresh produce to Australian families.
As the 2IC you will join a team that invests heavily in facilities that exceed benchmarks in flock care, product quality and bio-security. You will utilise cutting edge technology and access a network of industry professionals to help you succeed in your career. You will need ambition, passion and a strong work ethic to succeed in this role. The preferred candidate will not currently own any birds.
An understanding of the poultry and egg production process is preferred, but you will certainly be the type of person to thrive within a highly variable environment and effectively communicate with your peers.
It is crucial that you will inspire your team and develop, implement and perform sustainable, environmentally friendly and economically efficient farming practices.
As a 2IC, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensure that eggs are produced in compliance with company specifications, policies, government regulations and bio-security protocols
- Provide instruction and supervision to a team of workers
- Maintain a clean working environment and ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance of poultry sheds, machinery, and equipment
- Reporting to the Farm Manager
What our client can offer you!
- Career progression opportunities
- This organisation prioritises the health, safety and happiness of every staff member
- You will join an industry leader with an aggressive growth plan
- Competitive salary package of $60,000 - $70,000 + house + car
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' and submit an up to date resume in word format, or for more information and a confidential discussion contact Timothy Chapman at Agri Labour Australia on 049 918 4555 or email