Who We Need
About the business
Our client is an Australian owned, grain handling facility located in Goondiwindi. This company has experienced rapid growth over the past few years and is now a major competitor in the local and regional grain industry.
Positioned in Goondiwindi, this Complex Manager role will focus on managing and coordinating all activities within the grain handling complex. You will be required to run the silos and bunker systems on the property and will report directly to the Operations Manager.
You'll be responsible for working with team members across multiple divisions as well as having constant interaction with outside contractors and customers.
Daily duties in the position include:
- Ensuring the plant and equipment are maintained and repaired
- Train staff in the safe and correct usage of equipment
- Monitor the weighbridge
- Keep accurate records of physical grain onsite
- You will be accountable for the correct grading and segregation of specific grain
- Organise treatment regimens of grain as require
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the grain industry and the processes within the silo and bunkers is necessary
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with people from all levels of the organisation as well as customers and contractors is a must
- Managerial and staff training experience is also required
- You must be highly organised and flexible
- A loader ticket is also required
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning recruitment company with clients in every State and Territory. Our innovative approach has seen us win the Telstra Queensland Business of the Year award, as well as both the Australian Small Business Champion and Best CSR Initiative awards. We have grown from a small agricultural recruitment firm based in Goondiwindi to become one of Australia's largest privately-owned recruiters and suppliers of permanent and contract agricultural labour, with officers across Australia and Taiwan.
For further information, please call Stephen O'Shea on 1300 247 823, quoting reference #18526
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- Start: ASAP
- Competitive salary package
- Located just outside of Goondiwindi
- Family owned and operated property