Who We Need
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst, with a solid understanding of streamlining data processes, within an operational background.
The primary focus of this role is to ensure our client's data environment is running at its optimum. You will need to deliver and create accurate and complete data for business analytics and reporting exercises. In this role you will closely with category managers and external suppliers, where you will challenge data designs and provide value add, to improve current processes and the existing data environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding business needs and applying skills to achieve these outcomes
- Streamline data processes
- End to end experience across the data lifecycle
- Thorough IT data and analytical background
- Attention to detail to ensure validity and reliability
- Data handling and maintenance
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Develop new data sets
- Engage and consult internal stakeholders on business requirements and compile and build data set
- Automate, streamline and continuous improvement
- High level of influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and attention to detail
- Strong ability to manage and meet deadlines to a variety of sources
Our client is willing to offer a competitive salary package for the right candidate, if this sounds like a position for you, apply now!
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- Start: ASAP
- Competitive salary package
- Australian owned business
- Located in Euston, NSW