Who We Need
Due to recent expansion in our clients’ Fresh Produce division in the Sydney Markets, we are now accepting applications from highly motivated candidates seeking employment over the summer months, into early 2018. We require candidates with high levels of initiative, who are both self-motivated and physically capable of completing repetitive work in a warehousing environment.
• Working in small teams
• Order picking and pallet stacking across a produce including watermelons, pumpkins and citrus (grading, packing).
• Working with Operation Manager and Section Leaders to manage stock levels.
• General labouring & cleaning
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- Shift times: generally 5 am starts on a roster of Monday-Friday
- Basis of employment: Casual
- Pay structure: $24.41/hr + applicable shift loadings
- Full training and mentoring provided