Who We Need
One of Australia's leading poultry agribusinesses is seeking a Production Administrator to join their team. The family owned, and operated enterprise has over 35 years' experience in the poultry industry. From the farm gate to the central warehouse, all processes are designed to protect animal welfare and produce quality eggs. The company invests heavily in innovative and state-of-the-art facilities and continues to exceed worldwide standards in flock care, product quality, environmental impact and bio-security.
In this role you will be located at Buchanan, NSW and as a Production Administrator you will be involved in the Admin side of the business. You will be reporting to the Site Manager at Buchanan and will be required to perform General Reception duties as well as other admin tasks.
Duties for this role include:
- General Reception Duties
- AX data input and printing
- Management of banking functions, cheques and petty cash
- Management of bulk invoicing and stock transfers
- Management of daily entry of Farm information
- Management of associated Farm Material Ordering system
- Effective communication with Grading Supervisor for grading and requests from Head Office
Skills required include:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management
- Previous admin or reception work
The client is offering a competitive salary package for the right candidate. If successful, you will join an organisation with a solid growth plan and fantastic career progression opportunities!
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- Start: ASAP
- Competitive salary package
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Join an industry leader in the Poultry industry