Who We Need
About the business
Our client is a 100% Australian owned private company supplying high-quality products and services to the horticultural, hydroponic and irrigation industries.
The company is committed to providing total project management services, maintaining a hands-on approach, and staying involved to the very end to deliver the safest and most efficient results for our clients.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for on & offsite project management, Contractor engagement/negotiation and commissioning of Field irrigation & Hydroponics works.
You'll also be responsible for reviewing and reporting ongoing and completed project costings, drafting of internal procedures to improve productivity and safety reporting, as well as other ad hoc project management duties.
- Ensuring all documentation is timely and accurate
- Assisting the project design team to meet project requirements
- Generating and maintaining project timelines for design, procurement and installation
- Managing work, health and safety of project sites.
Skills and experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to lead
- Friendly and energetic personality
- Thrives on challenges, with a demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Great communication skills
- A reliable and positive attitude
- A willingness to travel
- A knowledge of large-area Drip & Hydroponic Irrigation would be considered an advantage, but is not essential.
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- Start: ASAP
- Excellent work-life balance
- Great Australian company that is continuing to grow
- Competitive remuneration package