Who We Need
Agri Labour Australia is after a customer service superstars to join our client's Roadhouse in Bellata, NSW! With significant growth in the past year, our client requires motivated self starters who will be committed to this pivotal role. To be considered for this role, you must have excellent English language skills, extensive customer service experience, and be eager to take on key responsibilities.
You will work as a part of a well established team, overseeing key aspects of operation including, customer service, cash handling through the use of computer sales systems and EFTPOS machines and general hygiene and cleaning. You will be responsible for stocking shelves and ensuring the roadhouse is in a presentable state at all times. With great work-life balance on offer in a real Aussie location, you will work an average of 25-40 hours per weeks on a varied roster that includes day and night shifts. With a generous hourly wage of $26.50/hour on weekdays, $34.44/hour on weekends, you can spend your days off exploring the beauty on offer in Bellata and its surrounding areas!
Key duties include:
- Customer service and sales
- Cash collection and handling
- Frequent use of POS systems
- Use of ETPOS machines
- Cleaning and general maintenance of the roadhouse
- Following hygiene and safe work procedures
- Food preparation
- Shift: day and night shift on a roster; will be weekday and weekend work
- Hours: 25-40 hours/week
- Duration: 4 months commitment
- Car highly desirable
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- Start: 13/05/2018
- Up to AU$26.5 per annum + $34.44/hour on weekends
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- Generous hourly wage of $26.50/hour on weekdays, $34.44/hour on weekends.
- A long term stable job, with ongoing roles with Agri Labour Australia
- A real Aussie outback experience