Who We Need
Agri Labour Australia has commenced recruitment for the 2017 Citrus Harvest in Renmark, SA. We require 30 hard working pickers to join our harvest team for the full season. Season will conclude in September. Staff with previous experience working on farms, especially horticulture will be preferred for our team. Applicants with hard-working mindset and experience working outdoors in manual labour jobs are also strongly encouraged to apply!
Working as part of a large team, your role will be to pick a variety of different citrus fruits including: Mandarin and Oranges. In order to be successful in joining our team, you must be physically fit and highly motivated to earn as much money as possible. Candidates must be willing to work in challenging conditions including 8-10 hour days in 25c to 30c heat. Previous experience working with ladders will be ideal.
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- Duration: Season will finish mid September
- 5 to 7 days per week depending on weather
- Eligible for 2nd year visa days
- Accommodation: Find your own in Renmark – farm is located in Paringa
- REWARD PROGRAM: staff who successfully finish the season will be offered further work with Agri Labour Australia