Our client is one of Australia’s largest manufacturers of prestressed concrete fence posts. They are looking for 10 concrete labourers to join their team in Dungarubba, NSW.
You are required to work on site performing a variety of tasks involving manual labour. You will be a team player who is physically fit and more than able to handle heavy lifting.
You will be paying under the Concrete Products Award – Level 1, at an hourly rate of $21.38 per hour, and 1-year full time contract with an average minimum of 38 hours per week.
Key duties include:
- Prepare and set moulds for concrete
- Manual handling and packing products
- Maintaining and cleaning the job site
- Use of hand and power tools
- Pour and screed concrete
Key Skills & Experience
To be considered for the roles, it’s important you meet the following criteria:
- Comfortable performing heavy manual labour
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions
- No asthma or dust allergies
- Physically fit and comfortable in carrying out labour intensive duties
- Comfortable working with power tools
- Able to work in hot and cold conditions
- A team player and happy working with a multicultural team
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators and local farmers – we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client’s businesses and our candidate’s careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice and support.
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role, click ‘Apply Now’.