Our client is one of Australia's largest logistic / transport suppliers to both domestic and overseas customers - storing and transporting products for some of the world's largest retailers. They've got a great team culture, positive workplace energy, considerate supervisors, safety first mentality and are always looking to improve their processes! With operations in every state and distribution facilities in each capital city, our clients' operations offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and physically fit individuals to join their operations in Eastern Creek, NSW. The successful candidate will be responsible for inbound and outbound inventory management.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Forklift Operation
- Pick/pack stock from order sheets (English comprehension required)
- Sorting and scanning stock
- Pallet Jack Operation
- Loading and unloading containers
- Hygiene and cleaning duties
- Other duties as determined necessary by the site supervisor
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful for this role, you will need the following:
- Strong English comprehension (reading from pick-sheets)
- Happy to work for up to 8 hours per day in a physically demanding role
- Flexible with working hours
- Valid Australian forklift license with proven experience on the same.
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators, and local farmers - we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client's businesses and our candidate's careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice, and support.
If you believe you're a great fit for the role, click 'Apply Now' and forward us your most up to date resume and any relevant certificates and licenses.