Our client is currently looking for Meat Process Worker/ Knife hand for their meat processing facility based in Wundowie, WA. Your duties will vary depending according to the area you will be working in and requires people who are flexible and willing to contribute across multiple areas. Your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Floor cleaning, carton strapping and repacking, weighing, and labelling.
- Preparation and application of spices and marinades.
- Carton assembly and de-cartoning.
- Hygiene and process monitoring.
- Washing down holding pens and raceways/
- Moving livestock in and out of pens and along raceways.
- Performance of highly routine tasks within the slaughter floor, chopper line, offal, value add, boning, marshalling, loadout or quality assurance areas
- Other duties as requested by the site supervisor.
Immediate starts available - BONUS from $300 - $700* if you start before November 2023. Please speak with your recruitment professional regarding bonus incentive- Apply NOW!
Skills & Experience
We're looking for individuals who are not only skilled but also passionate about the processing industry. To excel in this role, bring the following:
- Proven experience in meat processing.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to pass a medical assessment.
- Adherence to safety and hygiene regulations.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
If you're ready for this exciting opportunity, apply now! Don't miss the chance to advance your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Your future starts here!
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators, and local farmers - we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client's businesses and our candidate's careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice, and support.
If you believe you're a great fit for the role, click 'Apply Now' and forward us your most up to date resume and any relevant certificates and licensing.