Join us as an Machine Operator in the beautiful regions of Griffith, NSW. Your work will involve various tasks within the orchard, ensuring its smooth operations during the season. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Removing broken branches of Walnut trees
- Moving debris of Walnut trees after they have been cut
- Removing old drip lines from orchards
- Driving various machinery (If candidate has previous experience)
- Any other job required by the site
- Competitive hourly rate: $29.84 + Overtime and penalty rates
- Multiple locations: Griffith, Leeton, and Avondale (40 km from Griffith)
- Approximately 40-60 hours per week (Weather dependent)
- Potential for further job opportunities with Agri Labour Australia
- Experience the perfect blend of work, travel, and earning potential!
- Candidates must be able to do physical labour
- Comfortable working in hot and dusty environments
- No allergies to dust or nuts
- Machine operating experience
- Willing to be flexible in their role
- Able to complete a drug and alcohol test before commencement.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All harvest jobs are reliant on weather and seasonal yield. If the season is poor or there is rain, work hours may be reduced. Flexibility and understanding is required regarding this before commencement of any positions.
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators, and local farmers – we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client’s businesses and our candidate’s careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice, and support.
How to Apply
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role, click ‘Apply Now’ and forward us your most up-to-date resume and any relevant certificates and licensing.