Our client is an industry leading agribusiness with a multi category vegetable growing, processing and packing operation based in Forth, TAS. They are currently looking to fill 150 Process Worker positions.
Working across either the Farming or Factory work areas, as a Process Worker you play a key role in supporting our client’s large scale vegetable production facility.
As a Process Worker, your duties can include (but not limited to):
- Harvesting vegetables (some mechanical harvest aides, some hand harvesting)
- Using knives to top or trim vegetables in the paddock
- Record keeping including quality checks and production paperwork
- Packing vegetables
- Washing vegetables
- Grading vegetables
- Packing and stacking product
- Routinely check and repair facilities and equipment
- Room preparation: tear down, power wash, disinfect, set-up.
- Assist other sections as required by the Team Leader
- Follow all company production policies
To be considered for the role, please ensure you can prove the following:
- Previous agricultural experience
- Physically fit, and capable of doing the same tasks all day.
- Basic understanding of Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Numeric and reading competencies
- Able to follow instruction and ask appropriate questions
- Willingness to work in a diverse work group
You will be paid under Agri Labour Australia Horticultural Enterprise Agreement– Level 1 Classification, an hourly rate of $26.71 per hour and with an average minimum of 32+ hours per week.
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators and local farmers – we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client’s businesses and our candidate’s careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice and support.
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role, click ‘Apply Now’.