Our client is one of Australia's largest logistic / transport suppliers to both domestic and overseas customers - storing and transporting products for some of the world's largest retailers. They've got a great team culture, positive workplace energy, considerate supervisors, safety first mentality and are always looking to improve their processes! With operations in every state and distribution facilities in each capital city, our clients' operations offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean, and Ground management.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their operations in Eastern Creek. The successful candidate will be responsible managing multiple priorities, while working through enquiries that require investigation to resolve.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Sales Administration
- Resolving customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Working closely with logistics managers to ensure that all SLA's around delivery, receipt and returns are met
- Problem solving and critical thinking required for execution of daily tasks and investigations
- Working with carrier & customer to resolve delivery enquiries
- Completing daily, weekly & monthly reporting, of process, stats, and SLA's
- Ensuring that all systems issues are identified and flagged with appropriate stakeholders
To be successful for this role, you will need the following:
- 2 - 3 years' experience within a Logistics environment in a similar role
- Experience working with systems such as SAP, Oracle or JDE
- Possesses competent computer and communication skills
- Happy to work for up to 8 hours per day in a physically demanding role
- Flexible with working hours
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators, and local farmers - we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client's businesses and our candidate's careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice, and support.
If you believe you're a great fit for the role, click 'Apply Now' and forward us your most up to date resume.