Our client is one of Australia's largest logistic / transport suppliers to both domestic and overseas customers - storing and transporting products for some of the world's largest retailers. They've got a great team culture, positive workplace energy, considerate supervisors, safety first mentality and are always looking to improve their processes! With operations in every state and distribution facilities in each capital city, our clients' operations offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean, and Ground management.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and physically fit individuals to join their operations in Berrinba QLD. The successful candidate will be responsible for inbound and outbound inventory management.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Forklift Operation
- Preparation of freight with all appropriate paperwork ready for delivery
- Loading and unloading containers
- Perform sorting and scanning of products that move through the facility
- Keep records and reports for tight inventory control
- Maintains a clean and neat workplace
- Assist in physical inventories and ensure proper stock rotation
- Other duties as determined necessary by the site supervisor
Your Experience and Skills
To be successful for this role, you will need the following:
- Strong literacy and numeracy levels to complete paperwork
- Happy to work for up to 8 hours per day in a physically demanding role
- Flexible with working hours
- Good computer skills, as well as a quick thinker/problem solver
- Valid forklift license and experience
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. Proudly representing major agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators, and local farmers - we are more than a recruitment agency. Founded on our firsthand knowledge of the land and dedicated to the ongoing success of our client's businesses and our candidate's careers, you can rely on us for expertise, advice, and support.
If you believe you're a great fit for the role, click 'Apply Now' and forward us your most up to date resume and any relevant certificates and licenses.