Are you ready to dive into a rewarding career in meat processing? Join our team in Frederickton, NSW, and become a vital part of our abattoir operations. We offer an immediate start, competitive pay rates, and potential for career advancement.
As an integral part of our meat processing team, you'll enjoy a supportive environment and opportunities to develop your skills. Your journey with us begins in the heart of Frederickton, where every day brings new challenges and rewards.
- Your role as an Unskilled Meat Worker involves:
- Undertaking work in the abattoir environment.
- Participating in on-the-job and formal training to enhance skills.
- Learning different roles through a buddy system training metric.
- Preparing animals for slaughter.
- Utilizing electric and handheld cutting tools.
- Adhering to strict hygiene and safety guidelines.
- Following directions and working safely in the meat processing environment.
- Performing other duties as directed by the supervisor.
We're not just offering a job; we're providing a package that values your skills and dedication:
Your Skills & Experience:
We're seeking candidates who possess:
- Own transport for commuting.
- Physical fitness to handle repetitive lifting of 30kgs.
- Strong awareness of safety and hygiene practices
- Ability to follow directions and work effectively in a meat processing environment.
- Willingness to undergo a medical test and obtain a Q Fever vaccination.
If you're ready for this exciting opportunity, apply now! Don't miss the chance to advance your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. Your future starts here!
Choose Agri Labour Australia
Agri Labour Australia is an award-winning Australian company with clients in every State and Territory. We are more than a recruitment agency, proudly representing major agribusinesses and supporting the ongoing success of our clients' businesses and our candidates' careers. Trust us for expertise, advice, and support.
If you believe you're a great fit for the role, click 'Apply Now' and forward us your most up-to-date resume and any relevant certificates and licensing.