Skilled candidates for specialist roles
Agri Labour Australia regularly delivers reliable workforces to Australia’s food processing industry. Here’s how we do it:
- We use rigorous recruitment processes specific to food processing work that identify candidates’ skill level and suitability.
- Our national footprint allows us to move high-performing food processing labour around the country on various assignments.
- We consult with food processing clients to develop results-based training programs (virtual and on-site), as well as metrics and targets to improve productivity every season.
- We conduct on-site worker training with KPIs clearly outlined.
Your positions, filled
Drawing from our broad digital and traditional networks at home and overseas, we recruit reliable staff for all types of food processing operations.
Our specialist food processing recruiters regularly source and select:
- Unskilled workers such as sorters, pickers and packers.
- Semi-skilled workers to work in quality assurance and data administration.
- Skilled workers including forklift operators, production line machinery operators and production supervisors.
Staff for all seasons & timeframes
At Agri Labour Australia, we understand that food processing timelines are variable – some are seasonal and some are intensive for short bursts, while others run at a steady pace all year round.
Whatever your individual requirements, we are skilled at moving teams of staff from one project to the next so that you always have the people you need when you need them.
Staff with the right skills & experience
Depending on the role in question, we source and select the right candidate based on prior training and rigorous screening processes.
It goes without saying that our machinery operators are experienced and ticketed, while our quality assurance and data administration personnel possess computer skills and have spent time working in those fields.
We ensure candidates understand the reality of food processing work, which generally involves spending long hours performing the same tasks. Another quality we search for is flexibility due to the changeable conditions in the food processing industry.
Workforces familiar with your conditions
Food processing seasons are variable and so are the working conditions staff can expect. We ensure our workers understand and are used to the conditions they’ll be working in – whether it’s a citrus packshed or a refrigerated warehouse for fruit and vegetable processing.
All commodities, all positions
We work with food processing clients throughout Australia to fulfil a full range of staffing requirements year-round. Our clients offer processing and packaging for commodities such as:
- Nuts (pecans, almonds, brazil nuts and peanuts)
- Packaged food products