Attention to all meat process workers!
We’re looking for flexible, hardworking individuals to join our team in an immediate start to help us provide the best possible service to our clients. Situated across 4 states there’s meat processing opportunities to match your experience with financial bonus structures and opportunities to upskill. This is a great opportunity to work in a stable role that offers Monday – Friday work across a variety of shift patterns dependent on role.
We’re looking to fill a range of experienced and non-experienced roles including, but not limited to:
- Packing hands
- Labouring hands
- Cleaning hands
- Knife hands
Meat processing involves working 8-12 hours per day, Monday – Friday (occasional weekend work), with a pay rate of $28.26 – $36.05 per hour plus bonus structures in place for successful candidates.
Maximise your earning potential with Agri Labour Australia with a new role in Aussie Agriculture.
Dependent on your experience, location, and personal initiative YOU could earn between $28k – $30k** for 6 months work!
If you meet the following criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
- Have a flexible attitude to your work
- QFever Vaccination or willingness to receive the vaccine
- Able to pass pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol
- Previous experience in a similar role (highly regarded)
- Proven knife and sharpening skills
- Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident or have full rights to work in Australia
- Able to work in a hot/cold environment
- Own transport
- Cert III in Meat Processing (not essential but highly regarded)
**Figure is based on a standard 38-hour work week over 6 months (26 weeks). Indicative earnings reflect the standard earning pre-tax and will vary dependent on your personal and unique circumstances including the position available, your experience and work history and your preferred location.