While most of Australia has been doing well with managing Covid-19 over the last few months, things have shifted quickly with snap lockdowns taking place all over the country – including rural and regional areas.
With these cooler months making all of us more vulnerable to various colds and illnesses, it’s absolutely vital that our teams keep themselves, their workmates and our communities as safe and healthy as possible.
It can be easy to get relaxed about social distancing and strict hygiene practices. However, we all need to help stop the spread so here’s some reminder tips:
- If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, please let your supervisor know immediately
- Get tested if you have been anywhere listed as a contact point
- Always carry masks with you – keep them in your car or your bags
- Social distance and make sure you sanitise and wash your hands as frequently as possible
- If you are travelling interstate please ensure you check what the current restrictions are for that state or territory
For More Information
Visit the Australian Government’s Coronavirus website or contact the Coronavirus Helpline: 1800 020 030 (all hours)