- Mushroom Pickers
- Production Workers
- Forklift / Machine Operators
- Quality Assurance Attendants
Roles & Responsibilities
Most of the roles on offer involve the manual harvesting of various mushroom varieties.
The successful candidate must be self motivated and able to take direction – high achievers will be awarded with the opportunity to acquire new skills for other roles.
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Manual harvesting of all types of mushrooms
- Cleaning of equipment
- Standing for long periods
- Manual handling of various items
- Other duties as requested
Your Skills & Experience
To be successful, it is important you fit in well within the existing team. The job requires someone who learns quickly and is committed to ensuring a culture of safety.
To be considered for the position, it’s important you meet the following criteria:
- Physically fit and able to pass a pre-employment medical exam
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Willing to work weekends when required
- Be a team player
- Show initiative and work well unsupervised
- Easily follow instructions relating to tasks and hygiene
- Long term prospects
- Skill development opportunities
- Competitive salary rates
Agri Labour Australia is committed to ensuring the safety of all our employees. Pre-employment medicals (including urine drug testing) will be carried out with all successful candidates prior to commencing work and randomly throughout your employment.
Apply now and join Australia’s agricultural industry today!
Please note that due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.